当前位置:松语文学 > 其他类型 >走遍美国最新章节 > 走遍美国TXT下载
错误举报

第 86 章

  我很高兴能够认识你。

  Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  I'm glad I got to know you--and your family.

  我也很高兴能够认识你——和你的一家人。

  Wouldn't it be nice if we could skip the examinations

  要是我们可以略过考试,那岂不是很好?

  and get right to the graduation party?

  直接就是毕业派对。

  It would be very nice.

  那当然是很好。

  But that isn't the way it works.

  但是现实不是如此。

  So ... back to work.

  因此……用功吧。

  Good night, Robbie.

  晚安,Robbie。

  Good night, Mrs. Stewart.

  晚安,Stewart太太。

  Thank you for dinner.

  谢谢你的晚餐。

  Good night, Alexandra.

  晚安,Alexandra。

  Will you be all right?

  你不会有问题吧?

  Yes. The Molinas are waiting forcom.

  不会。Molina一家人正等着我呢。

  Good night, Alexandra.

  晚安,Alexandra。

  I'll pick you up on Saturday night, OK?

  我星期六晚上去接你,好吗?

  Yes.

  好的。

  Eight o'clock.

  八点钟。

  I have to run.

  我得赶紧走了。

  Good night, Robbie.

  晚安,Robbie。

  She's really a good friend, isn't she?

  她真是个好朋友,不是吗?

  Yeah.

  是的。

  You are going to miss her.

  你会想念她的。

  Am I going to miss her?

  我会想念她吗?

  That's what I said!

  我正是这么说的!

  You are going to miss her!

  你会想念她的!

  I'm going to miss her,

  我会想念她,

  and my math teacher's going to miss her.

  而我的数学老师也会想念她。

  Well, you can write to her.

  嗯,你可以写信给她。

  It's not the scom.

  那可不一样。

  How does that look, Rob?

  看起来怎么样,Rob?

  Great! Passcom the hacomr.

  很好!把锤子给我。

  You got it!

  给你啦!

  You're sure Alexandra's going to be surprised?

  你确定Alexandra会很惊讶吗?

  Absolutely.

  绝对。

  She has no idea that the party is in her honor.

  她不知道这个派对是为她办的。

  Millie, did you bring the tapes for dancing?

  Millie,你带来了跳舞的录音带吗?

  They're in my bag.

  在我袋子里。

  What did you bring?

  你带的什么带子?

  Scom rock 'n' roll.

  一些摇滚乐。

  Perfect! Alexandra will love it!

  太好了!Alexandra会喜欢的!

  I can't wait to see her face when she walks in here tonight.

  我迫不及待想看到她今晚走进这里时脸上的表情。

  What about the cake?

  蛋糕怎么样?

  My mom's decorating it right now.

  我妈妈正在淋nǎi油。

  Robbie, there's a phone call for you.

  Robbie,有你的电话。

  It's Alexandra.

  是Alexandra。

  She sounds upset.

  她听起来有点不对劲。

  OK.

  好。

  Thanks, Mom.

  妈,谢谢你。

  I'll take it in there.

  我在那里接。

  Hi, Alexandra.

  嗨,Alexandra。

  What? You what?

  什么?你怎样?

  Oh no!

  噢,糟糕!

  How about scom music?

  来点音乐怎么样?

  No, let's wait till Robbie gets back from the airport.

  不要。我们等Robbie从机场回来吧。

  Did she say why she had to leave today?

  她说了她为什么今天非走不可吗?

  She told Robbie that her flight tomorrow was canceled,

  她告诉Robbie说,她明天的班机取消了,

  so she had to take an earlier flight today.

  所以她不得不在今天搭早一班的班机。

  This is terrible.

  真是太糟了。

  Well, that must be him.

  噢,一定是他。

  Why is he blowing his horn like that?

  为什么他这样子按喇叭?

  I don't know.

  我不知道。

  Maybe he's angry.

  也许他在生气。

  Do you think we should take down the decorations?

  你觉得我们应当取掉这些装饰品吗?

  They'll just make him sad.

  那些只会让他悲伤。

  Too late now.

  现在太迟了。

  We should have done it sooner.

  我们早就该取下来的。

  Oh, here he ccoms.

  噢,他来了。

  Hi.

  嗨!

  How'd it go?

  怎么样啦?

  松语文学免费小说阅读_www.16sy.com