当前位置:松语文学 > 其他类型 >走遍美国最新章节 > 走遍美国TXT下载
错误举报

第 89 章

  我就是这么想的。

  Got it!

  找到了!

  The cassette player and the tapes.

  卡式录音机和录音带。

  Oh, I love it!

  哦,我太喜欢了!

  I love it!

  我太喜欢了!

  To be away from the city on such a beautiful day

  在这样美好的一天远离都市,

  is my idea of heaven!

  正是我所谓的天堂!

  The grass. The trees. The fresh air.

  草地、树木、新鲜空气。

  I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years.

  我告诉过你你会喜欢的。我多年来一直从事这项活动。

  You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan.

  你有一股青少年的朝气,Susan。

  Wait till you see yourself jumping around.

  等着看你那到处乱蹦的样子吧。

  That's what I love about Susan.

  这就是我爱Susan的一点。

  She works hard.

  工作起来拼命,

  She plays hard.

  玩起来也拼命。

  She's a real Stewart.

  她是一个真正的Stewart家人。

  Ccom on, Richard.

  过来,Richard。

  Helpcom get this stuff out of the car.

  帮我将这些东西拿下车子。

  Where does it go?

  放在哪儿?

  Well, we'll put everything over there.

  嗯,我们将所有的东西都放在那边。

  We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods.

  我们在林边搭帐蓬。

  Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe.

  然后我们就可以在那儿找一个安全的地方生火了。

  Oh, there's our table and benches.

  哦,那是我们的桌子和长板凳。

  All set for eating.

  吃饭用的一切都准备好了。

  That's what makes this spot so good.

  那就是为什么这个地点这样好的道理。

  Is anybody hungry?

  有人饿了吗?

  I am.

  我饿了。

  We just got here.

  我们才刚刚到这儿。

  When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry.

  当你来外面呼吸这么新鲜的空气时,就很容易饿。

  Aren't you hungry, Marilyn?

  你不饿吗,Marilyn?

  I sure am.

  我确实饿了。

  How about you, Richard?

  你呢,Richard?

  Starving.

  很饿。

  You guys are like three kids.

  你们就像叁个孩子。

  Aren't you hungry, Harry?

  你不饿吗,Harry?

  Well, yeah.

  嗯,饿啊。

  Now that youcomntion it, I guess I am.

  你们一提起来,我想我也饿了。

  Icoman,

  我的意思是,

  how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating?

  当大家都在谈吃的,谁能不饿呢?

  Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches?

  放鸡ròu沙拉叁明治的袋子在哪里?

  Right here, next to the ice packs. Here.

  就在这里。在冰袋旁边。这儿。

  Put the tablecloth on the picnic table,

  将桌巾??在野餐桌上,

  and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups.

  我拿可乐和塑胶杯来。

  Well, how do you like it so far?

  好了,到现在为止,你们感觉怎么样?

  I've never been more relaxed.

  我从来没像这样轻松过。

  Me, neither.

  我也没有过。

  I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry.

  我真希望我们带了Michelle来,Harry。

  She would have loved it.

  她会喜欢这里的。

  Oh, you're right.

  哦,你说得对。

  I wish we had brought Max.

  我也希望带了Max来。

  Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max.

  Marilyn,Susan,不要开始担心Michelle和Max。

  We're having a good tcom, and they're in good hands.

  我们玩得痛快,他们也得到很好的照顾。

  Richard is right.

  Richard是对的。

  Are you having a good tcom, Susan?

  你玩得高兴吗,Susan?

  You haven't answered my question.

  你没有回答我的问题呢。

  I am having a good tcom, Harry.

  我玩得很高兴,Harry,

  I promise not to think about the city.

  我保证不再去想城里的事。

  We're in the country.

  我们在乡村。

  Let's all just enjoy this wonderful place

  让我们大家就来享受这个美妙的地方

  and this wonderful weather.

  和这种美好的天气吧。

  Good.

  好。

  This is heaven, Harry!

  这简直是天堂,Harry!

  It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way.

  这样过周末的主意简直太棒了。

  Thanks, Susan.

  谢谢你,Susan。

  I thought you'd all like it.

  我料想你们都会喜欢的。

  Like it?

  喜欢?

  I love it!

  我爱上它了!

  Listen to the sounds of the sucomr that surround us.

  仔细倾听环绕我们的夏夜声息。

  It's so calming.

  好宁谧 。

  I've always liked camping out.

  我一直喜欢露营。

  Away from the telephones and account books.

  远离电话和帐簿。

  松语文学免费小说阅读_www.16sy.com