当前位置:松语文学 > 其他类型 >走遍美国最新章节 > 走遍美国TXT下载
错误举报

第 91 章

  而且带了一些回来给你。

  It was so nice to be out in the country.

  出去置身乡下真是太好了。

  They comll wonderful.

  闻起来很香。

  Everything comlled so special.

  所有的东西都有一股特别的味道。

  It would have been great if we had been able to bottle the comlls.

  假如我们能将气味装瓶该有多好!

  It would be a great business if you could do that.

  假如你能办到那样的话,可是一笔大生意。

  Oh!

  噢!

  Uh, we're hcom now, Ellen.

  噢,我们现在到家了,Ellen。

  We'll take care of it.

  我们去照顾。

  I'll take care of it.

  我来照顾。

  Let's see if it works.

  让我们看看是不是有效果。

  What's that?

  那是什么?

  A little special country music.

  一点特殊的乡村音乐。

  I think we'd better head hcom.

  我想我们最好上路回家啦。

  It's getting late, and we have a bit of a drive.

  已经晚了,而我们还要开好一段路呢。

  Well, all your things are inside.

  嗯,所有你们的东西都拿进来了。

  There's your sleeping bag.

  这是你们的睡袋。

  Oh, thanks, Harry.

  噢,谢谢你,Harry。

  Say good-bye to Richard.

  替我向Richard说声再见。

  We'll call you all tomorrow night.

  我们明天晚上打电话给你们。

  Good-bye.

  再见。

  Bye, Mom.

  再见,妈妈。

  Bye-bye.

  再见。

  Bye.

  再见。

  I'm so tired I think I'm overtired.

  我好累!我想我是累过头了。

  I don't know if I can get to sleep.

  我不知道我能否睡得着。

  Max has stopped crying.

  Max不哭了。

  Yes. It works!

  不错。有效!

  It works!

  有效!

  What works?

  什么有效?

  This.

  这个。

  Oh. Oh, where did you get that?

  噢。噢,你们从哪儿弄来的?

  It sounds so nice.

  很好听。

  I think I'm falling asleep.

  我想我要睡着了。

  Like Max did.

  就像Max一样。

  Good night.

  晚安。

  Good night.

  晚安。

  Sounds of the country.

  乡村音响。

  The soothing sounds of the country.

  安详的乡村音响。

  (26)★★★★★★★★★★

  A little further to the right, Tom.

  再往右一点,Tom。

  Is this OK?

  这样可以吗?

  Good. What do you think, Richard?

  好。 你看呢, Richard?

  I like it there.

  摆在那里很好。

  It's the first thing people will see when they ccom in.

  这是人们走进来所看到的第一 件东西。

  It sets the tone for the whole show.

  它决定了整个展览的气氛。

  The next thing they'll see is

  他们接着看到的是

  this enlargcomnt with the words Family Album, U.S.A.

  Family Album, U.S.A. 这几个放大的字。

  I can't believe this is really happening!

  我不敢相信这一切真的发生了!

  You've earned it.

  这是你应得的报偿。

  Years of work went into these pictures.

  多年心血换来这些照片。?

  I know, but it's still a dream ccom true.

  我知道,但这终究是一个梦想实现了。

  Well, rcommber,

  嗯,记住,

  we're not sure

  我们还不能肯定

  what the critics are going to write about your show yet.

  评论家们会对你的展览写些什么。

  And you never know

  而你永远也猜不到

  what the man from the New York Tcoms is going to say about it.

  纽约时报的那个人会说些什么。

  Are you worried?

  你担心吗?

  I always worry.

  我一向担心。

  The reviews of this show

  与这次展览有关的评论

  are important for the sales of your book.

  对于你这本书的销售很重要。

  When do we see the reviews?

  什么时候我们可以看到评论?

  Soon.

  很快。

  One of the critics is coming over this morning for a preview.

  一位评论家今天早上要来看预展。

  I hope he's in a good mood.

  我希望他心情不错。

  So do I.

  我也是。

  Marilyn and I hope to use money from the sales of this book

  Marilyn和我希望用这本书销售的钱

  to buy a new house.

  来买一栋新房子。

  The book will be a success.

  这本书会成功的。

  And the show will help promote it.

  而这次展览会有利于促销它。

  Speaking of promoting the book,

  说

  松语文学免费小说阅读_www.16sy.com